468x60 Ads

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Poet and parrot

Once a talking parrot, a poet who dedicated his romance. But the vision of a poet, the empty leg of lamb gunachilena. Murchita the pain of rejection and failure bird. When the bird arrived sabit, there was still a poet.

Bokacoda poet expression Bastard!
Totata was pronounced chew chew. Then the pieces were out of anger at the feet of the flock. It is not known parrots, poets really suffer bhasahinataya 11 months and twenty days.
Suddenly he saw the poet, lamb lying at the feet of some green feathers. He is a feather in the hands absently picked up and began to poke ear.

Prabesadhikara.

101 hatyara and easy way.
I saw hanging on the entrance. There was something else, but here a few days ago. I do not remember at the moment.
Ksamatara probably just has to be changed!
I thought I pushed the door and entered the world.

I thought the door would open the mother appears on the foot. But the surprise was waiting for me to say. I had never seen before, there are some people pakacchila jam. They were divided into small groups of a few. A team that dominated every prominent person could see. What happened was reflected in the appearance of their authority gave identity to each one. Some pretended they were teaching. I went to a party like this.

-You Why do people kill? Before you know it would be to learn how to kill us. Otherwise, the world will remain to be attained for you.
The leader was trying to convince the others a sword in the hands open.
What are the requirements to enter prthibite it?
I asked the leader of the movement of the sword.
You kehe son? This new god do not know the new rules?
Mr. duhksita! I did not know. Well, the killing way of controlling if anyone wants to be dependent on God?
You know, if I could just tear up your tongue tied in God giving offense?
Ajne!
You do not about you, why the hell are you from there yet?
Ajne!
I agalama back at another team, that team was a giant of a woman.

Girls get raped until your body can not make until you have the opportunity to entering the world. So now take their wombs filled with a few dogs and cherub.
Woman waving giant naked woman explains.
What you been a man of God?
I put the question to the woman.
I will arrange for receiving the appropriate punishment. If you are involved in the falsehood in the name of God. "
I smiled and took the exit, towards another group.

How many children were given voice, the chorus of firearms bound,
Prabhu vicinity of praying for you, keep up the decadent soul urbasidera lap.
Thamo O boy! Soon to be released is wrong! Otherwise Otherwise ...
I cried.

By then I was thrown a few hundred wet skin fold fold. I get dark all around, the men, the women, the children are running towards me, and their two-trampled the earth that is leading the boys, I noticed the Corps has not yet gomphai well. I'm keeping the air slowly, more slowly. It comforted that I do not have access to good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment