468x60 Ads

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Princess of love

Princess of love

Two-hundred and let the breeze blow phaguna Love
Keep in mind the vision of love, hope, blue sky
The pocket-book lay in the palm of love burns
Take-love the smell of roses on the belly rub.
Go down to your high open grill damriyo daoyaya
Take a look at the floating air-Love phaguna
Let left-hand and touched a little bit on the left chest
As the grief-minded parents dirt will be removed.
Bapu away too if you bend tyara-ghamra
Do not know what to think alone, think of car paint the picture!
You kill and burn up sun like a summer sky
Suddenly, the air inside the mind-Lightning cipher Quit
I feel so-so if you lose a thrill of fear away
I remember you from my heart away.
Your home-constant are shuttled inside the mind
But-not the least of my acquaintance on you.
She looked at my eyes a little bit to see if the return-to
Chest deep in your soul desires would storm tide.
Cuye cuye eyes, your pain fades
Alas maracho lock you mind having a friend's house.
Hanbal want the break-house with manata
Shimul, Palash manata the left chest with a color-rani.
One spring day, but the wind stayed away phaguna
Still remember Palash hopes will one day early.
Do not wait-come like my friend's house without you
Come on, if I have a beard-draw chest pain.
Where are you people so far, and addresses
You come to a free land on deserted my mind.




0 comments:

Post a Comment