468x60 Ads

Monday, March 13, 2017

I Love you Bangladesh


I sing the songs
May the peace of Allah on life after the Language Martyrs I sing the songsI sing in BanglaI find this Bengal my amike forever ..I see the dream of BengalI will hang the tune of BengalThis is the path I have walked so far mayabhara.Bengali My jibananandaBengali lifelong tuneI once saw, repeatedly, I see the face ..Where do I speak BengaliWhere the words II bhasi Bengal, Bengal laughter, wake Roi Bengal ..I Mati joy BengalLet scrambling BengalI looked at all angry and shout in bengaliMy bold slogan banlaiMad bows and arrowsI once saw, repeatedly, I see the face ..I love BengalI love BengalTarin hand, I come to the people of the world ..I've received some greatHumble respectThirteen causing the Ganges river Padma seven sea ..Bengali my thirst waterLast satisfied sipI once saw, repeatedly, I see the face ..**Kanthah mahamudujjamana babyAyalabamah dark apasari
I sing in Bangla

0 comments:

Post a Comment